Tuesday 12 April 2011

Enjoy Blu-ray Movies on Your iPhone 3G

The iPhone 3G has pretty much everything you would want in a phone* and it does it with style. The touch screen and interface are snappy* and the icon based home screens are highly customizable. The app store makes this phone much more appealing* and allows it to replace any software app on a mobile computer. It has a sleek design* and is very pocket friendly and portable.



While as an iPhone user* I always want to make my casual life more colorful with iPhone. Then I can enjoy the fantastic life it brings to me. However after I input a lot of video or audio formats to my iPhone* I found it could not play Blu-ray movies directly. How can I enjoy the latest Blu-ray movies on it? Nowadays Blu-ray is becoming a hot topic for the movie fans* which won a high reputation for its high quality. But how can we enjoy it on go with our iPhone?
Here I will share a powerful software with you* which helps me convert Blu-ray movies to the format that can be played on iPhone. Below is the running interface of EarthSoft Bluray Ripper




You can set the output format as below:




Enjoy the marvelous effect of Blu-ray movies on your iPhone now. with this software ripper *you can also preview the movie before ripping/converting* clip any segment from the whole movie* snapshot the moving pictures in preview* customize video quality* video size* audio quality and audio channels.

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment